
Have I posted on this before?? Eh, if so, you're hearing it again.
Here's the way to keep your love with you forever :)
LifeGem®. Forever.
Like the memory of a loved one, a diamond lasts forever.
What is a LifeGem®?
The LifeGem® is a certified, high-quality diamond created from the carbon of your loved one as a memorial to their unique life.
The LifeGem diamond provides a way to embrace your loved one’s memory day by day. The LifeGem® is the most unique and timeless memorial available for creating a testimony to their unique life. Your LifeGem memorial will offer comfort and support when and where you need it, and provide a lasting memory that endures just as a diamond does. Forever.
There ya go. How romantic.
5 comments:
Very interesting!! Their website is very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, hubs knows..he's all for it. Better than being buried in the ground. :)
I've heard of this before! Are you making hints to Hubs already? I think that by the time they made one of me with my ashes, we'd be looking to at least 10 carats!
Ha ha ha, 10 carats, Obasso. That's funny.
I can hear it now...
"Oh I love your ring!!"
"Thanks! It's my dead husband!"
Silence.
Hehehe...
We have the ashes of my husband's dead dog in the armoire in our bedroom. Now don't get me wrong..I am as big of an animal lover as the next person, however...Call me cold but my thoughts on that are, "You PAID how much for that???" It was several hundred dollars.
~L.
Post a Comment