
Appetizer
If you were a color, which color would you be, and why? **My favorite color is black, so I would jump to say that. But, I have always been told I'm an autumn color kind of girl. Who knows.
Soup
When was the last time you went to the doctor, and what was your reason for going?** I went in for an MRI for Migraines.
Salad
What do you collect? **Besides pets?? I used to collect Beanie Babies, probably have about 800. Have been kind of slack on that lately though.
Main Course
What were you like in high school? Name one thing you miss and one thing you don't miss about those days. (If you're still there, imagine how you'll remember it in the future.)**loaded question really..I was extrememly shy, but tried out for everything to prove something to myself. Wound up being in cheerleading, band, student council and the swim team.
Dessert
Pretend you're standing in front of your home, with your back towards your home. Describe the view - what can you see? Trees? Cars? A zoo? Wal-Mart?
**I see the house, gardens, pine trees, mountains. That's it :) No neighborhood, no stores. Oh there is a truck.
5 comments:
I used to collect Beanie Babies too...went on the road for 2 years with my truck drivin' hubby and got waaaayyy behind. My Mom still picks some up for me now and then.
And you have a FABULOUS view from your house...I stand in front of mine (apartment) and all I see is a brick wall. Pine trees and mountains!!! sigh...
Ok, combining comments here. I am in LOVE with that eagle, Leesa! Wow, that's just beautiful.
I'm a prophet soul. That was one cool blog quiz.
LOL ~ you haven't cataloged & organized them beanies yet? That's it. I'm on my way!
M~
lol I think I will do a Friday feast lol
I did a Friday Feast!!
You don't happen to have any frog beanies? We gave out frogs to the leadership group at work as a reminder about the Parable of the Frog. (See my post back in...Dec?)I had a heck of a time finding something appropriate. Couldn't find beanie babies ANYWHERE!
psst... you missed the bear....
Post a Comment