Sunday, February 5

Movie Meme

Better Living Through Blogging did a Movie Meme...

1) First movie you saw in a theater? I have no clue.
2) First R- rated film you bought a ticket for by yourself? Again..no clue.
3) Favorite movie snack? Junior Mints
4) Favorite filmgoing experience? Rocky Horror Picture Show
5) Stupidest thing you did that you saw in a movie? Quit swimming after Jaws.
7) Have you ever paid for one movie and snuck into another? Yes
8) Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Yes
13) Favorite John Hughes film? Ferris Bueller's Day Off
14) Favorite Quentin Tarantino film? Pulp Fiction?
15) Favorite Hitchcock film? The Birds
16) Favorite Spielberg film? Saving Private Ryan
17) Favorite zombie film? Dawn of the Dead
18) Favorite actor(s) (dead)? Jack Lemmon
19) Favorite actor(s) (living)? Tom Hanks
20) Favorite character actor ever? Tom Hanks
21) Favorite actress (dead)? Elizabeth Montgomery
22) Favorite Actress (living)? Sandra Bullock
23) Favorite character actress ever? Murphy Brown
25) Favorite film score? Phantom of the Opera/Rocky Horror
27) Favorite film song? If I Only Had a Brain
28) Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
29) Favorite film genre? Romantic Comedy
32) Favorite Disney film? Aladdin
33) Favorite Western? Lonesome Dove
34) Favorite musical? Meet me in St. Louis
35) Favorite horror film? Jaws
36) Favorite comedy? Fargo
37) Favorite science-fiction film? Alien
39) Favorite romantic film(s)? While You were Sleeping, You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle.
40) Favorite epic? Not sure I've seen one.
41) Least favorite thing about seeing films in a theater? Sticky floors
42) Favorite thing about seeing films in a theater? Big screen
43) If you could be any film character, who? Angelina Jolie in Mr.& Mrs. Smith
45) If you could live happily ever after with a film character? Tom Hanks in S.I.S.
46) If you could be any movie monster, who? Sulley in Monsters, Inc.
47) Favorite film critic? I did like Siskel.
48) Favorite screenwriter? Couldn't even tell you one.
49) Favorite director(s)? Speilberg, Eastwood
50) Chaplin or Keaton? Never watched either.

This took me FOREVER to do...GEESH.

5 comments:

Nature Girl said...

WOW! Those were hard questions! I can't even think how I would have answered some of them! Stacie

Im A Foto Nut said...

I'm nicking this for my blog, at a later date.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Love the movies...may try this later when I have more time. And I'm assuming that you wanted to play in Mr. and Mrs. Smith so that you could try to kill Brad Pitt, right?? and not just so you could sleep with him? lol

Marianna said...

HA Deb!

I love Tom Hanks & Sandra Bullock!

:)

Good blog.

M~

Shephard said...

This should be fun!
Liked your answers. Sticky floors! I hate that!
~S