That is absolutely hilarious in a lunatic sort of way. I can just see if I presented something like that to my wife. She would beat the living crap out of me :)
Found you through a fellow read(citizen), and as we share 2 loves(Montana and Horses), I had to give a shout out. NW Montana is what I am guessing by your photo, somewhere near Libby(?), or is it just a photo? I like your Paint friends-I have a Thoroughbred with a lot of colour, and the wooly face remided me of my wooly fella. Take care, and I will be back!
I'd have murdered him with my bare hands gleefully before I finished reading the first paragraph. I hope he becomes somebody's bitch in prison! In fact, I know someone we could set him up to be cellmates with! UGH! Stacie
John showed me this last night. I think she should've made a counter offer. He gets one week, she gets one. I'd have a lot of fun writing my own contract for my weeks.
14 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious in a lunatic sort of way. I can just see if I presented something like that to my wife. She would beat the living crap out of me :)
I think it's a good thing to get everything down in writing. Just so there's no confusion...
JOHN!!! LOL
Ok, I emailed you my response, but I almost don't feel sorry for her because she MARRIED this moron! What does that say about HER?! UGH! People!
M~
What dumbass woman would actually marry this guy after reading this stupidassed contract. OMG
Found you through a fellow read(citizen), and as we share 2 loves(Montana and Horses), I had to give a shout out. NW Montana is what I am guessing by your photo, somewhere near Libby(?), or is it just a photo? I like your Paint friends-I have a Thoroughbred with a lot of colour, and the wooly face remided me of my wooly fella. Take care, and I will be back!
Oh please tell me there are no progeny from this union. What a sweet guy. And did you see how you got extra points? Oh no, you dint.
I'd have murdered him with my bare hands gleefully before I finished reading the first paragraph. I hope he becomes somebody's bitch in prison! In fact, I know someone we could set him up to be cellmates with! UGH! Stacie
This is the first time I've ever felt pro-death penalty. Ever.
What an ass.
HA!!!
Wow, hard to fathom that kind of life force in the world.
what a sleeze....lol
:0)
absolutely disgusting!
Un-friggin'-believable!
Sick, sick, SICK!
John showed me this last night. I think she should've made a counter offer. He gets one week, she gets one. I'd have a lot of fun writing my own contract for my weeks.
Post a Comment