Tuesday, February 28

Top Ten



Ten Things You Want, But Don't Need...

1.A new laptop
2.A bigger telephoto lens
3.Donuts
4.Ipod Nano
5.Plasma TV
6.A Miniature horse
7.RAZR cell phone
8.Ugg Hiking Boots
9.D&B Handbag
10.Telescope

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm donuts...

Unknown said...

You know, I cannot tell the difference with HDTV. Must be my eyesight!!
Did you know they are training mini horses to be companion animals for disabled and blind folks?! They live longer than dogs and are just as trainable and can be house broken. Amazing. I can see the horse trotting around the inside of your house.
And....I made donuts yesterday. Pretty damn good if I say so myself.

S said...

Hey missy! It's not Christmas yet...hold your horse there! XX

Leesa said...

We have neighbors with miniature horses..they are just way too cute!
Barefoot!--it's the theme really, I didn't choose :)
Liza--yes I love donuts too...mmmm.

Nature Girl said...

Whoa! Is that a lens in your camera bag or are you just happy to....SEE EVERYTHING!!!
Great list...I'd love that too!

Mine are up!
Stacie

Marianna said...

LOL ~ I was gonna say:

mmmm donuts.....

:D
M~

manababies said...

Yeah... mmm donuts.

The hubby got me an iPod nano for my bday a while back. I NEVER used it. Now that I want to use it, he always has it. So guess what he is getting for his bday. It's not till July though. Otherwise I don't have a reason to go buy one other than that I miss mine. :)

Lori said...

It looks more like a "NEEDS" list to me.

Leesa said...

Yes! These seem like NEEDS to me too!