Yoga--check
Shaklee shake--check
Vitamins--check
Lunch--check
Clean house--check
Feeling a little better today, even though I think a little cold bug is trying to invade me. My insomnia has kicked in full gear again, not sure what that's about. I try to go to bed early ( which all of you know is NOT me) just to stare at the ceiling for HOURS. I'm sure that's not helping with the little bug trying to get me.
The sun is out today, so I really want to get out.
I was talking to a neighbor today and they told me about an old old overgrown cemetery in town. I think I will check it out this afternoon! I'm very excited. There is just something about old cemeteries I find cool. That new Canon needs to get out and do something!
I'm also going to take the Lensbaby and see what I can do with that too.
Some of ya'll might remember that I applied to VMAT last year after Katrina. I really really want to do this, but can't really apply until I know I'll have someone living here in the house. There's just no way I can travel without notice. I really miss emergency work, and this just seems like such a rewarding way to help in disasters. I have the experience, just need to dust it off a bit. I do know too that it would be heartbreaking, but I would hope that it would balance out with the ones you can help.
I'm already excited and I haven't even been accepted yet :)
Our neighbors just came back from Belize, and they mentioned that they are needing veterinarians to come in at different times and have a clinic to vaccinate and treat the locals pets. Might be a neat offer for the hubs. I wouldnt' mind going to Belize every now and then! Talk about some cool photographs :)
We've had an eagle soaring around the creek below today. If he would just come a little closer, I would be a happy girl.
7 comments:
Do you have a tripod that you like? I really need a better tripod.
Awesome Leesa. An eagle. That would be so cool.
I'd be happy to house sit for you!!! Feed all the animals while you and the hubs go to Belize. Just give me a few weeks!!
Oh man! Belize! That would be awesome!
Girl, your insomnia might be related to your recent change in a healthier lifestyle. You're taking vitamins & doing yoga... just a thought! Keep an eye out & see if you might have to change the time that you take the vitamins. I take mine at nite (when I remember... LOL)
M~
OH! And I LOVE old cemetary pics! Hope you got some!
M~
Well you know I'm dying to see the cemetary pics (oooohhh that was a bad pun, not intended) I can't seem to post enough of them on my blog! and about that house sitting thing, pick me, pick me! oooohhh how I would love to live in the Mtns and take care of your animals, but, family duty and all that..Hope you find someone you like for it! Glad your feeling a bit better, hope the bug skips right over you. Stacie
Can't wait to see those cemetary pics!!! I've got a few of some ancestors of mine somewhere...now that you reminded me, I'll have to try and find them.
Lolly--I actually don't like my tripod, so I need to investigate a new one. I did thought just order a little raincoat for it so I can photograph in the rain or snow!
Pam--I might take you on petsitting, be careful!!
Chickie--it probably is the exercise and vitamins, I'm going
to have to split them up I think.
Suzie--I wish I could take credit for the design..but I LOVE it too!
cemetery pics coming soon.
Stacie--I think the bug left, I hope :)
Stacy--I want to see yours! I love them.
Post a Comment