LOL ~ he sure is!Hey, how 'bout a pic of Taylor? I miss that sweet gal.M~
Brock right? So beautiful. He's a Bernese Mtn Dog yes? I 'heart' dogs and cats. (Stealing phrases from greekchickie!)
Yes, Brock and yes, Bernese Mountain Dog. He was looking at his daddy when I took this pic. He loves him :)
Good dog and BEAUTIFUL dog. My goodness, he's just gorgeous (especially when he's *not* being bad)
He's so beautiful! I would love to have one someday. DH is a party pooper about pets :( Stacie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL ~ he sure is!
Hey, how 'bout a pic of Taylor? I miss that sweet gal.
M~
Brock right? So beautiful. He's a Bernese Mtn Dog yes?
I 'heart' dogs and cats. (Stealing phrases from greekchickie!)
Yes, Brock and yes, Bernese Mountain Dog. He was looking at his daddy when I took this pic. He loves him :)
Good dog and BEAUTIFUL dog. My goodness, he's just gorgeous (especially when he's *not* being bad)
He's so beautiful! I would love to have one someday. DH is a party pooper about pets :( Stacie
Post a Comment