Monday, February 6

I've got Nuthin

Well seems everyone is already talking about how bad the superbowl was. I agree.
So I have nothing new to say there.
Everyone is talking about how bad the halftime show was. I agree.
So nothing there either. What made them pick the Rolling Stones???
I missed the National Anthem...but I hear I didn't miss much.
Nothing happened this weekend.
I slept horribly last night. Nothing there.
My NEW light in the barn wouldn't work last night, so I was feeding horses in the dark. That was great. So I could see Nothing.
Nothing, Nothing, Nothing. :)

I think I have a cold coming on, which really sucks. Not that I'm using this for whining purposes, because I really don't like to whine,
But it's not fun to run this house and deal with the outside work when you don't feel good. I rarely get sick so that figures that it would be while hubs is gone. Oh well....such is life. Time to take the vitamins and start the day :)

9 comments:

Marianna said...

I've done this before, at the 1st tinge of a cold. I pop Vitamin Zinc. I don't know what it is about that magical vitamin, but it kills away the cold.

Yeah, you sure didn't miss much with Aretha singing the National Anthem. I still get chills hearing it, though. And Rolling Stones? Come ON! He's 62 freakin' years old! I was afraid he'd pop a hip out or something.

Hey ~ Steelers won! WOOHOO!

:)

Feel better, gal.

M~

Michael said...

Maybe one of those chocolate kisses.
Chocolate does magic.

Take Care
Michael

Unknown said...

I didn't watch the super bowl, hubs tivo'd it cause he had to work. So don't think he has watched it yet. Regis and Kelly mentioned something about rolling stones too but didn't catch what they said. lol Sucks about the barn light.

Lolly said...

Michael has the right idea! Mmmm, mmmm. ; )

Peanutt said...

I think everyone has those "got nothin" days.
Yes, the superbowl was lame and so were the commercials. Crappy, crappy, crappy!
I hope you feel better!

Laura said...

One word...

BAH!!!!

;P
~L.

Nature Girl said...

What is it with DH's being gone and all havoc breaks loose with our houses!?! Not fun! I hope the barn lights are up and running again soon! Hope you feel better too! Stacie

Robin Alexa said...

Feel better Leesa.

I can't stand football so I didn't watch, but I watched the Stones and I thought they were great!

Big Shot Bob said...

I Thought it was Super!

Enjoyed everything for what it was.

People are looking to critize, but should live and enjoy life!

It was Great!!