Sorry if you just ate a meal! :)
OMG lol
saw your avatar on my haloscan. it reminded me of an old HNT pic of mine http://satoridesigns.blogspot.com/2004/10/hnt-1-9-22-05-disc-golf-anyone.htmlnow your cowboy hat reminds me of another HNT pic.thanks for stopping by.
Oh lovely! Thanks Ms Insanity! I'm fixin to have dinner.*barf*M~
LMAO! Love it!
ok...that's just gross! :) Who thinks these things up I wonder? Stacie
Yeah...I'm guilty of making a bedpan cake and putting yellow gel frosting in the bottom of it and a Baby Ruth bar. Uh, sorry.
Okay, that's just disgusting, lol! Person's probably making a fortune!
Ewwwwww is right. Gross. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sorry if you just ate a meal! :)
OMG lol
saw your avatar on my haloscan. it reminded me of an old HNT pic of mine http://satoridesigns.blogspot.com/2004/10/hnt-1-9-22-05-disc-golf-anyone.html
now your cowboy hat reminds me of another HNT pic.
thanks for stopping by.
Oh lovely! Thanks Ms Insanity! I'm fixin to have dinner.
*barf*
M~
LMAO! Love it!
ok...that's just gross! :) Who thinks these things up I wonder? Stacie
Yeah...I'm guilty of making a bedpan cake and putting yellow gel frosting in the bottom of it and a Baby Ruth bar. Uh, sorry.
Okay, that's just disgusting, lol! Person's probably making a fortune!
Ewwwwww is right. Gross. :)
Post a Comment