Wednesday, February 22

(Not) Wordless Wednesday















I LOVE this photo. There's just something so sexy about it to me :)

I'm definitely not wordless, but blogless. Does that make sense?
I have just not had much to blog about lately. Is there such thing as bloggers block? I got nuthin.
I haven't seen that wildcat, but the UPS guy said he did see it in the driveway. Hmmph. SO not fair. I guess I'm going to have to get out of the house.

It snowed yesterday, but at least we are back to some more normal temps. We're not getting over freezing yet, but hey....the 20's look great to me!
I've had a couple of nights here where I have just turned off the computer and laid on the couch watching the Olympics. Which is rare for me to just turn off the computer, but It just wasn't in me.
The bummer part is I can't just lay there and fall asleep. Which I would have liked to have done. BUT...I have animals to feed and fires to stock. Can't be a bum here! Even though I do give it my best effort :)

*I did manage to make several greeting cards for the store.
*I've been investigating a new tripod, as mine's a piece of crap.
*My new Carhartt is in....man I love this coat!
*
Greekchickie ordered me some girl scout cookies and is shipping them up to me! This is very cool. I don't keep many sweets in the house, but these are the exception:)
*Sam has not injured himself in two days, this is a good thing.
*My light outside still isn't working, but I have strung up a bunch of Christmas lights. So, I have light, and it's kind of festive!
*Oh and Bustopher does smack Marble, but he does it softly. Next to Critter this has to be one of the coolest cats I own. He loves everyone and everything. He loves the delivery guys and even gets in their trucks. I always remind them to check the trucks before they drive away.
He loves the horses and the deer, even though the deer won't have anything to do with him. Even though he does try. I saved him one night when working an emergency shift at an animal hospital. I always wonder, with these animals, if he would have had the same personality if raised by someone else?? I tend to over-spoil my pets (I know you're shocked) and they are very friendly. Would he have had this same personality?? hmmmm...


Did I say I wordless today?? :) Heh.

15 comments:

Michael said...

I think that pets get a lot of who they are by their environment including the people they hang out with.

No wonder your pets are so cool.

Take Care
Michael

Unknown said...

Ditto Michael.

I liked todays post. Kinda like we are just hanging out chatting and catching up.

Have a great day Leesa!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS A COOL PICTURE! I LOVE THE KITTIES HEHE

SORRY FOR THE CAPS! WORKING ON COMPANIES AT WORK AND THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CAPS AND I'M LAZY TO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH. IFI EVER COMMENT IN CAPS THATS THE REASON WHY

Jennifer said...

cool pix! my WW are up too!

Fern Bourrie said...

Cool and sweet! My WW is up.

Osbasso said...

This is blogger's block?? I have that on a daily basis and can't come up with anything this good!

Robin Alexa said...

I LOVE that photo too!!! It IS sexy. Ha.


...it's fun to hear what you are up to and imagine your day.

I HAVE nothing for HNT tonight and NO ideas at all. I think it might have to be the FOOT shot! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. So sweet. :)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, I think we all get that bloggers block every once in a while! :)

Unknown said...

nice pic, yup bloggers block, I get it too and that's usually when I hunt up a quiz to take lol

Claude Richard said...

Very nice shot ! Lovely animals.

Kat said...

I so want to marry that man. :) Spoiled kitties have the best personalities in my opinion. :)

Marianna said...

mmm... sorry, I haven't gotten past the picture yet... LOL

KOOOKIESS on their way!

:D
M~

Shephard said...

ok, cute photo... and then I kept looking, and the longer I looked, the more kittens I noticed, and I laughed out loud!!

Mmmmm... thin mints.

I tend to think cats personalities get set early on. Though, I have two cats who started out kinda standoffish and then started to get really lovey after the 5 year mark. So, nature vs. nurture. I bet it's dif. with each.

And I've always heard that cats and horses often end us as friends.

S

Im A Foto Nut said...

Leesa,

Somebody has to say this.

Boy, I wish I were him, in bed with all those pussy.....cats.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.