Saturday, February 11

All About Me

My Johari Window

It's a personality-mapping tool. I put in my description of myself, then you pick the traits you think describe me best. And then it maps self-perception and the perceptions of those who know me to see the crossover. Interesting idea. Begs the question of whether perception is reality, and if so, who's perception is reality. A better description is HERE. Try it!

Neat idea stolen from
Osbasso :)

3 comments:

Marianna said...

GRR! I tried doing Ms Insanity's & the site was overloaded. It still is. I'll try again later.

M~

Nature Girl said...

Finally got in. site overloaded..I wanted to pick a couple more, but it said to only pick 5 or 6. I am going to try this out myself! Stacie

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I think it sucks that you can only pick six...there were several more I wanted to pick for you! :)

Cool tool though! ;)