I received my mail art from Laura today! She's a funny gal isn't she?? I absolutely love this. I will have to try to this soon :) (*Oh and I stole her pic...it just looks great :)
Yay!!!! I was wondering if anyone else got theirs yet!! I'm glad you love it. And we won't tell anyone how I got the picture of you in a 1950s era swimsuit..MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ~L.
And just a little side note reference this..Mike does not drink Heineken on a regular basis because we have to make a special trip to get it. I asked him if he liked it and he said, "Um..yeah. Why?". I told him I just wanted the box. I think he thinks I'm nuts. ~L.
9 comments:
Way cool! LOL...Heineken...that's exactly what I would have thought to do for yours...She is funny! I can't wait to get mine now! Stacie
That's my favorite one she did this batch. :)
~S
How'd she get a picture of you in a 1950's era swimsuit???
;0]
Very nice! This and the other ones she did are beautiful! So talented!
Cool! :)
Yay!!!! I was wondering if anyone else got theirs yet!! I'm glad you love it. And we won't tell anyone how I got the picture of you in a 1950s era swimsuit..MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
~L.
And just a little side note reference this..Mike does not drink Heineken on a regular basis because we have to make a special trip to get it. I asked him if he liked it and he said, "Um..yeah. Why?". I told him I just wanted the box. I think he thinks I'm nuts.
~L.
lol ~ ain't she the coolest?!
:D
M~
I can't believe the talent all youi ladies have. Very nice Laura. I liked Greek Chickie's too.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment