Friday, February 10

Stuff Portrait Friday

~ What you love most about your home
**I love our ceilings, I think they are really cool. The cats like to get on those beams and hang out.
~ What you love least about your home

**These windows. They are very hard to clean and they are extremely hot in the summer. As you can see the sun coming through them now.
~ What you love most about yourself

**This was a toughie, all I can think of is my love for photography and how happy it makes me to get that perfect shot. :)











You can see more SPF over HERE.

6 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

Cool place. That's how I imagined it, but maybe because I have seen pictures of the outside? Or you've described it? The memory is going.

Kat said...

Those beams are great! My cats would love to have something like that to hang out on!!!

Unknown said...

I love your ceilings too

Nature Girl said...

YOU PLAYED!! Cool Beams...LOL (I usually say cool beans..now that will be stuck in my head all day!) Love the butterfly (or is it a hummingbird moth?) picture. What a great shot! I hope to play later, Stacie

Leesa said...

Thanks all :) The whole house is wood, except for the lower level. I really like it, has a cozy feel to it.
Thanks on the photo too :) That's a monarch butterfly in the third photo.

Marianna said...

Beautiful pics & a beautiful home, gal. I drool when I see pics of your house.

M~