So very true! Loved you posts today Leesa...I am going to have to do the birthday thing. I am so mad, I missed the Grizzly thing again, I was sick last time it was on and fell asleep and missed it. I wonder if netflix has it. Stacie ps, I did the chinese symbol thing. Stacie
I have an idea, you can hop in your truck and drive on over here to Indiana and take pics of my dogs together cause I can't get them or my kids to cooperate lol. I posted pics of the dogs on my blog.
5 comments:
Awww... Critter cutie!
M~
That is so cool!
What a cutie pie! :)
So very true! Loved you posts today Leesa...I am going to have to do the birthday thing. I am so mad, I missed the Grizzly thing again, I was sick last time it was on and fell asleep and missed it. I wonder if netflix has it. Stacie
ps, I did the chinese symbol thing.
Stacie
I have an idea, you can hop in your truck and drive on over here to Indiana and take pics of my dogs together cause I can't get them or my kids to cooperate lol. I posted pics of the dogs on my blog.
Post a Comment