*gulp* Tears, again! Such an awesome story.M~
Aw, that's a sweet story. Hope we won't be finding out later it was a hoax. Yeah, I've gotten cynical.
That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!
I love that. Yellow tabby's are very sweet. :)~S
I always get a lump in my throat when I read animal stories like this. Love it. I am addicted to Chicken Soup Pet lovers soul and animal lovers soul...Stacie
What a terrific story!And they call them "dumb animals".More like "dumb people".;)
And they say dogs are loyal. What a sweet story. Sniff sniff
Post a Comment
7 comments:
*gulp*
Tears, again! Such an awesome story.
M~
Aw, that's a sweet story. Hope we won't be finding out later it was a hoax. Yeah, I've gotten cynical.
That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!
I love that. Yellow tabby's are very sweet. :)
~S
I always get a lump in my throat when I read animal stories like this. Love it. I am addicted to Chicken Soup Pet lovers soul and animal lovers soul...Stacie
What a terrific story!
And they call them "dumb animals".
More like "dumb people".
;)
And they say dogs are loyal. What a sweet story. Sniff sniff
Post a Comment