Snagged this from Memphis Steve.
1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to? Gawd No
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons? Dip them in chocolate and make coffee stirrers.
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Probably the latest pop music.
4. What is the best thing about your current job? Don't have a job.
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was required? Sure.
6. Are you against same sex marriage? Absolutely not.
7. Have you been on a date in the past week? No.
8. Where are you going on your next vacation? Hmm, toss up between Alaska and Hawaii.
9. Quote a song lyric: "It's 5:00 Somewhere"
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? New
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? Nope
12. Do you like your parents? Hmm...that's a loaded question. I think I'll skip it.
13. Do you still live with them? Thankfully no.
14. What state/country are you from? Texas
15. Tell us about the last conversation you had? Talked to friend about photos.
16. Where do you see yourself in one month? Doing this exact same thing.
17. What is your favorite smell? Food-Anything baking, Perfume-Clinique Happy
18. What happened to #18??? What?
19. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?What, like having sex with both male and female polar bears? That's just freaky as shit. Hell no, I'm not crazy. They'd tear me up the minute I climbed into the cage. But boy would they be soft, wouldn't they? But no! No way! Soft or not, I'm not doing that. (**this was Steve's answer, too funny to delete:)
20. What is the time and the outside temperature? It's 11:55am and 10 degrees.
21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers? Sure :)
22. Have you ever gone to therapy? No.
23. Have you ever Played Spin the Bottle? Yes...I'm not telling that story ever again.
24. Have you ever Toilet papered someone's house? Yes!
25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? Haven't we all?
26. Have you ever gone camping? Yes, just last summer.
27. Have you ever had a crush on your sibling's friend? No.
28. Have you ever been to a nude beach? No.
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Ummm, errrr.....
30. Have you ever had a stalker? Yes, I have one now.
31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes, many times.
32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yep.
33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one? Yes, several times.
34. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
35. Have you ever had sex with one of your opposite sex friends? Yes.
36. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend? Yes. I've learned valuable lessons on what "friend" means.
37. Have you ever felt like you were just completely rhino raped? What does that mean?
38. Have you ever lied to your parents? Sure.
39. Have you ever been out of the US? Yes.
40. Have you ever thrown up from working out? No..ick.
41. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat? Yes, I didn't wear a hat, but I did find alot of uses for barettes and headbands.
42. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food locations? In a day? Only when on the road.
43. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on? Sure..many times :)
44. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on? Yes.
45. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers? Yes.
46. Have you ever seen your best friend naked? Ummm....errrrr.
5 comments:
Oh dear... I got to the very first one on your list, and immediately thought of someone I'd best not talk about.
Suffice it to say, my first answer is the same as yours.
Little girls are kinda stupid, huh?
I LOVE reading these things!!!
LOL!!! Leesa, but we WANNNNNAAAA hear about your Spin the Bottle story!
;D
"Ummm ... errr...
You're freakin' funny!
M~
You have a stalker?????
/worried.
~L.
Sooooo you like them polar bears and you have a stalker, eh Mrs Marina Torres? Mmm, you just keep getting more and more interesting every day. I might just try to catch you on IM tonight if I can.
Post a Comment