Wednesday, February 15

Oops

Oops...I didn't tell you what happened to the horse!!
Sam, the new horse, is fine. He has a wound on his knee that really likes to bleed!
Might need stitches, but will live until Hubs gets home.

Oh and it's 4 degrees this morning....WooHoo!

11 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Glad he's going to be ok! How scary. will the blood attract cougars and wolves or is it too cold for them to smell it? (frozen?) Be careful when you go out to feed them! Stacie

Leesa said...

Oh thanks, Stacie... I hadn't even thought of that! :P

Nature Girl said...

Sorry Leesa..:) Outdoor safety...just one of the many services I offer! LOL I'm always paranoid about things like that! Stacie

Marianna said...

Stacie's good like that... LOL

Glad Sam is doing better!

M~

Memphis said...

Don't eat red snow.

Sorry, it just popped into my head and flew out onto the keyboard before I could stop it.

Glad he's OK. I hope your husband gets home soon. You guys need to celebrate Valentine's Day together.

hemlock said...

The way your comments 'pop up' is so subtle that I always wonder "what's taking so long".

Anyhow, glad to hear the horse is OK.

I'm also glad to hear that someone else loves (or is impressed by) cold weather. Woot!

Leesa said...

I think Sam will be fine :) Thanks ya'll.
Steph?? Who you calling dork??
Steve--Hubs will be home soon :)

Chief Slacker said...

heyas! I hope the horsy is doing better! Hope all is well with you as well.

Unknown said...

awww poor horsey, glad its not too bad. Stay warm

Unknown said...

Wow, hadn't thought about the blood and predators. Hmmm. Pretty important consideration.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

4 degrees? He won't need stitches...that wound will just freeze shut! :)