Friday, February 10

Today's Menu



Appetizer
What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time? **Gym

Soup
Who is the tallest person you know? **we have a friend here who is 6'7

Salad
What's your favorite midnight snack? **Pickles & Cheddar

Main Course
Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it? **$20 blowing down the street.

Dessert
Where would you like to retire? **I live there already :)

2 comments:

Marianna said...

OMG your blog just reminded me that I have $10 in a pair of jeans that are in the dirty laundry!

THANKS!
M~

Dee said...

I liked gym but took speach class and have never made a public speach. I think that was a waste for me. I did find a dollar in the parking lot of our store once.

Tallest man I know is one bil who is 6'6. Their daughter is 6'3 and the tallest woman I know personally.