Thursday, February 23

13



Thirteen Things Leesa has done since moving to Montana.


1. Hiked mountains until I thought I was going to die.
2. Found my love of photography.
3. Started my photography website and started selling them.
4. Learned to cross-country ski. Love it :)
5. Learned that I'm terrified to downhill ski.
6. Bought an incredible ski outfit that I will never use.
7. Started driving a pickup truck.
8. Learned to drive a 4-wheeler.
9. Own three horses and take care of them.
10. Started Blogging.
11. Learned that anything above 30 degrees is delightful.
12. Found out that tubing behind a 4-wheeler, in zero temps, at 2am and drunk as hell, is really really fun.
13. Bought many coats, ugg boots, gloves, and I find alot more bruises since moving to Montana.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1.Mental Excrements
2.
Whiskey Talking
3.
SusiePie
4.
The Median Sib
5.
Jane
6.
Leesepea
7.
Stacie
8.
Ruth
9.Kdubs
10.Laura
11.Killired
12.Chickadee
13.Eric
14.Nello
15.Crazed Mom

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


12 comments:

Katya Coldheart said...

i think hiking would be wonderful, but what about all the bears...??? that would freak me out...

:0)

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a chance to hike since moving here. We've got the mountains, but I've got three little ones who can't make a long hike. Maybe once they ALL get into school I'll be able to enjoy the beauty of this place.

Happy Thursday!

My 13 are up.

Denise(mentalexcrements)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

See, for me, anything above 70 degrees is delightful!!! :)

And I just bet #12 really is a blast! :)

Marianna said...

Oh true, Magpie ~ the BEARS!

OMG I can just see you doing #12. You nut!

M~

Uisce said...

Montana sounds really cool, I mean cold, I mean cool. I'd love to visit... does that mean I'm insane? My 13 are up!

Anonymous said...

haha i totally read the last one as 'bought many goats' and i was like well i don't see any pictures of them!!!

Nature Girl said...

Minus the cold, you are living my dream Leesa! Mine are up. Stacie

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've learned to do quite a bit since you moved! I'm taking a timid step towards selling my photographs. I'm terrified.

My 13 are up.

Kelly said...

#12 was was really funny!

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to visit Montana.

I'm Up!

Leesa said...

I do love winter! I had many more and might continue this one next Thursday.
As for bear, you just have to make alot of noise when you hike, and carry bear spray or a gun. :)
And yes, #12 is very fun!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...what are the teaching positions like up there? Might have to consider moving...

Here's my thirteen for the week.