I LOVE this pic!
His/her? eyes are so striking! What kind of horse is it? They are both beautiful. When do you get the new one? Stacie
Marble is a paint. She's less than two years, so this year hopefully we will start training her for riding.The new horse will be here tomorrow :)
I love paints and buckskins. I think I asked you this awhile ago, but I don't remember what the answer was...do you ride??~L.
Yes, I ride. Not as often here because we didn't have two rideable horses. We will now though :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE this pic!
His/her? eyes are so striking! What kind of horse is it? They are both beautiful. When do you get the new one? Stacie
Marble is a paint. She's less than two years, so this year hopefully we will start training her for riding.
The new horse will be here tomorrow :)
I love paints and buckskins. I think I asked you this awhile ago, but I don't remember what the answer was...do you ride??
~L.
Yes, I ride. Not as often here because we didn't have two rideable horses. We will now though :)
Post a Comment