No, we have some chairs out by the pond, I just snuck up and sat it one. I was lucky these last few times, they are usually jittery and fly away when I walk up. We have a nesting box out there for them, so I they are hanging out and scoping out the box! Let's pray they use it so I will have pics of babies soon!! :o)
2 comments:
Were you camped out in the blind for this shot??? They are gorgeous.
~L.
No, we have some chairs out by the pond, I just snuck up and sat it one. I was lucky these last few times, they are usually jittery and fly away when I walk up.
We have a nesting box out there for them, so I they are hanging out and scoping out the box!
Let's pray they use it so I will have pics of babies soon!! :o)
Post a Comment