I just posted a photo of what our veggie garden looks like, empty obviously. This is
what it looked like when we started it. It has a few things in it now, mainly under
ground veggies...onions, garlic, asparagus and chives.
I will gradually add pictures as things start growing.
We found that using above ground beds made gardening so much easier and
weeding was alot easier too.
I'm adding a new flower garden today, well at least the frame of it since I can't
really plant anything right now. I will photograph these too and add them later!
I do have Daffodils coming up now, along with our bleeding heart...just beginning.
Oh and Calendula is starting to poke their little heads out! Bee Balm is poking through
also. Ahh...the smells of spring!
Ok, back to moving rocks and I'll add the pics later. TTFN
2 comments:
you are being very productive with your time. Keep it up
Thanks. Yep it is a full time job, especially when it's full!
Post a Comment