She's a regular visitor to our yard, yes. I give them corn sometimes and they've gotten used to me, so she let me get about 10 feet away and I just sat down and snapped away! It was really Kewl!!
Thanks everybody! It is pretty neat to have these deer around all the time. They've become daily visitors and are usually here at dusk everynight for a little corn.
8 comments:
Oh my God..is it one of yours?????
~L.
She's a regular visitor to our yard, yes. I give them corn sometimes and they've gotten used to me, so she let me get about 10 feet away and I just sat down and snapped away! It was really Kewl!!
That is so cool!!! You are ~published~!!! And God she is beautiful.
~L.
Oh wow, To be able to be so close. Congrats.
What a cute picture!!!
You sure are lucky to live with all that wildlife around you! :)
Thanks everybody! It is pretty neat to have these deer around all the time. They've become daily visitors and are usually here at dusk everynight for a little corn.
Subtitle for the photo:
"Thhhhhhppptt!"
The Deer Hunter Taunter
Great Title! I thought about that one, but wasn't sure how to spell it!
Post a Comment