Tuesday, April 26

Achey-Breaky

Well the body is a bit sore. I have little bruises everywhere, though that doesn't say
much, I bruise very easily.
I weeded 3 flower gardens today and the veggie garden. I placed my rocks for my
new flower garden--Big~Heavy~Rocks. My back hurts now.
I raked out the horse stall (Yummy) and cleaned up the hay area.
Did I tell ya'll that the HUB decided to buy another horse??? Another
horse for ME to take care of??
Actually he is beautiful. His name is Blaze, and he's a WalkaLoosa. Half Tennessee
walking horse, half Appleloosa. He's just like a big dog. I could put my hand on his
head and he would move his head up and down to scratch it. If I stopped, he would
nudge me to remind me that I had quit scratching. I'll have pics as soon as he
moves in.
We're having a wood fence built to make our horse area larger before we move
him over. I guess I've never posted pics of my horses have I? I'll post one after this
post.
Anyway, I did that today. Came in to watch SCRUBS...love it.

I found out that to start my garden, I need to dig up the sod. Yeah right.
Our ground is so hard right now, I thought I broke my foot when I jumped
on the shovel to dig it into the ground. I tried The Claw.....not happenin'.
I'm wondering if I soak the ground really good if it will be soft enough for
me to shovel it up. Or, I could wait for the Hub to come home and do it for
me. I really wanted to get it started...but sometimes there's just things I can't
do by myself.

That sometimes is sucky up here by myself. I can't lift heavy things...I can't move
the hay bales by myself. And it's hard to haul wood without it taking me FOREVER.

But, I look at where I live and balance out the good and bad. We have an awesome home and awesome views and I'm surrounded by wildlife. Oh and no close neighbors............Woo Hoo!!
Ok...gotta clean up and take some Tylenol! TTFN

No comments: