Monday, April 25

Boring Me

Man, I've been reading everyone's "100 Things about Me" and they have
me beat!! I guess I held back!! I only did 40 my last list, so I'm going to
give them some thought and do my other 60. I can't be that boring!!
Of course I'll never compare to Laura's , but Dayum that girl has led an
interesting life!!
Ok, I'm off to think and dredge up old memories.....I'll be back later! :o)

3 comments:

Marianna said...

Ain't that the truth, sistahhh!

I FINALLY finished my list but dangit, I left it at work, so it'll have to wait til tomorrow for me to post. She sure is a hodge-podge of a person, ain't she?! lol

Leesa said...

I can't wait to see it! It's amazing what you learn about a person through these lists! Who knew Laura was so unique!!

Laura said...

You guys are cracking me up. I have a lot of skeletons in my closet...and a whole lot more that I won't elaborate on, 100 list or not. :) Neither one of you are boring by any stretch.
~L.