I.LOVE.THIS.SHOT.~L.
Thanks! Isn't it great! I just happen to take some trash outside and this little cutie was sitting on the tree!
Oh he is so sweet! He almost looks furry. Do they migrate? ~L.
They leave for the winter. I wonder where they go?We get as many as thirty at our feeders at time.....it's wild. Sounds like one big giant bumblebee is outside. I put out about 5 feeders. It's really cool.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I.LOVE.THIS.SHOT.
~L.
Thanks! Isn't it great! I just happen to take some trash outside and this little cutie was sitting on the tree!
Oh he is so sweet! He almost looks furry. Do they migrate?
~L.
They leave for the winter. I wonder where they go?
We get as many as thirty at our feeders at time.....it's wild. Sounds like one big giant bumblebee is outside. I put out about 5 feeders. It's really cool.
Post a Comment