Ok, I have a beef with Chester Cheetah
Why is it that junk food can call you from the cabinets? Or from the Fridge?
I went to Wally World today to do the weekly shopping. I'm not one to buy alot
of junk food, but I do like to get the few things that the HUB likes. I usually buy
Fritos for him, but decided today to also get Cheetos. I LOVE Cheetos. But, I've been
a good girl lately and can ignore the junk foods around the house. Mainly, because I
don't keep the ones I really like in the house, until TODAY.
I got home around 2. It is now 8:30. Ol' Chester Cheetah has been calling me from
inside the cabinet for 6.5 hours!! Why is that? The fruit doesn't call me. The salad
doesn't call me. Vegetables don't call me. Why is it always the one food you don't want, or don't need???
It was driving me crazy! I even had a snack to forget about the Cheetos. Didn't work.
I finally gave in (I know, I'm weak) while I was watching Reba. I had about 1/4 of this
SUPER SIZE bag I bought for the HUB.
It makes me so mad!! I didn't WANT to eat Cheetos. I've been so good all week
by eating healthy, (remember, I'm going to CA in 3 weeks...they wear bathing suits
there right now) drinking water, no crap.
And now, because of the EVIL CHESTER, I've had 1/4 bag of Cheetos.
It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.
I think I'll get on the treadclimber now.
The Hub is flying home now. The Cheetos will be waiting for him. All 3/4 bag of it!!!!
I probably won't be on much this weekend, but I will be checking in!!
Ya'll have a great weekend!! TTFN
8 comments:
Even if you could miraculously seal the bag, the orange fingers are a dead giveaway!
you did well, i'd have eaten probably half the bag...lol, i've just bought the equivilent over here for our camping trip, 10 smaller packs, but i know once i start i won't stop at one pack...
:0)
lol, Nicolette... I love the orange fingers.
M~
Ugh...the salad and the fruit don't call me either. Well, if they do, I just don't hear them. Hee hee..don't beat yourself up. It could have been half the bag or the WHOLE bag.
~L.
Life is short. Eat Cheetos!
*sigh* I can sympathize with you. While Cheetos are quite yummy, for me, it's sweets.
I don't buy them because, if they're not in the house, I won't eat them. But my mom (who lives with us) buys them. LOTS of them. So they sit in our kitchen, calling my name. Mostly it's chocolate chip cookies and stuff like that.
Hopeless, I tell you...just hopeless....;)
I agree Ellen! But if I go to crazy I gain weight so easily!!
And Stacy, I'm the same way. If I don't want to eat it, I don't keep it in the house. But I have been splurging lately and buying some junk for the Hub.
I just weakened. All better now. Orange fingers and all!
Post a Comment