Friday, April 1

Blah

I've been such a bum so far today! It's cold and wet outside. Most of the zoo here is sick. I'm hanging out in sweats and a really bad hair-do, watching Drew Carey. Oh lordy, someone save me.
I never did get to making those cookies, maybe i'll do that.

I don't think Blogger is updating my site. Plus, does anyone know why it's double spacing my "Favorite Blogs"? I can't figure it out.

Oh and I killed my phone. I was filling the GALLON water dish for Brock and forgot about it, it ran over the counter and murdered my phone. Oh well, I hardly ever answer it anyway.

Now, to those cookies.......................

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Hey girl... your favorites aren't showing up here as double-spaced, fyi. I'll check on my home computer tonite.

Are you talking about cake mix cookies? I recently posted my fave recipe over on http://allaboutfood.blogspot.com/ ... hmmm I need to add another recipe. I LOVE those cookies... mmmm

BTW... I LOVE Drew Carey... lol

~Marianna

Leesa said...

Hi Marianna!

He makes the cookies three different ways, for puffy cookies he uses cake flour and butter shortening. For chewy cookies he uses bread flour and unsalted butter and for thin, he uses all purpose flour. They are all very good, but puffy is the favorite here!!
Yes, I'm a TBS addict during the day, and Drew is part of the line-up!
I'm going to check out "allaboutfood" now!
Thanks!