I agree totally with Nicolette. I just want to pick up this kitty and give it a good snuggle. Is this a kitten or a cat now? You are so talented my friend...I actually had a dream about you last night and guess what?? We were taking pictures! I can't tell you anymore because in the middle of this dream I was jolted awake by Erin screaming in the other room so I can't remember where we were or what we were taking photos of...dang it. I hate it when that happens. Grrr...Erin had a bad dream I think. Nothing serious. :) ~L.
He's 6 months old, so he is older than this picture now, but I took so many cute shots of him as a kitten I just had to share them! Laura--wierd about the dream! My neighbor called yesterday and said she dreamed about me too and we were taking pictures of birds...ooooweeeeooooo
9 comments:
Is this your baby? So cute! I love the beauty mark by his nose! :) tee hee
Sooo cute!
And your bald eagle is wicked wild! I'm in love.
~Marianna
Ohhhh!!! He's adorable!!
Thanks ya'll! Isn't he a cutie-patootie???
You're killing me! Unfair! You know how I miss cuddling kittens. I just want to hug him, and squeeze him, and kiss him...
I agree totally with Nicolette. I just want to pick up this kitty and give it a good snuggle. Is this a kitten or a cat now? You are so talented my friend...I actually had a dream about you last night and guess what?? We were taking pictures! I can't tell you anymore because in the middle of this dream I was jolted awake by Erin screaming in the other room so I can't remember where we were or what we were taking photos of...dang it. I hate it when that happens.
Grrr...Erin had a bad dream I think. Nothing serious.
:)
~L.
He's 6 months old, so he is older than this picture now, but I took so many cute shots of him as a kitten I just had to share them!
Laura--wierd about the dream! My neighbor called yesterday and said she dreamed about me too and we were taking pictures of birds...ooooweeeeooooo
I think I'm in wuv. If there's a cuter kitten, I sure have never seen her. Wish I weren't allergic.
Thanks Ellen! He is just too cute for words!!
Post a Comment