No, didn't buy the soda...not much of a "fruity" soda person. I will definitely buy it if I get a photo on it!! Yes, might need a nap later...we'll see! Ya know I'm not normally a morning person, but I have gotten so much done in 2 hours!! Hmmm...is this a sign of getting old?
LOL..I am just catching up. We were gone most of the day yesterday. I LOVE THE NEW PICS...especially this one. Geese have a special meaning for my sister and I. They are awesome, Leesa. And what is that little bird up top, dedicated to Greekchickie? ~L.
This little bird is a violet-green swallow. Isn't he a cutie? I was so lucky that I happen to walk outside and he was on the railing!! I have more shots of him..I'll add them slowly. Oh and the elk are coming shortly!!
4 comments:
How GORGEOUS!
Girlfriend, I noticed you were up at the buttcrack before dawn! Good grief!
So did you buy some of that soda? How was it?
And for Pete's sake (who's Pete?!) go take a nap! I would! lol
No, didn't buy the soda...not much of a "fruity" soda person. I will definitely buy it if I get a photo on it!!
Yes, might need a nap later...we'll see! Ya know I'm not normally a morning person, but I have gotten so much done in 2 hours!! Hmmm...is this a sign of getting old?
LOL..I am just catching up. We were gone most of the day yesterday. I LOVE THE NEW PICS...especially this one. Geese have a special meaning for my sister and I. They are awesome, Leesa. And what is that little bird up top, dedicated to Greekchickie?
~L.
This little bird is a violet-green swallow. Isn't he a cutie? I was so lucky that I happen to walk outside and he was on the railing!! I have more shots of him..I'll add them slowly.
Oh and the elk are coming shortly!!
Post a Comment