Go into settings on Hello..one of the option is where you place your text...or when you post a photo on your blog, go in to edit it and switch the mode from ~compose~ to ~Html~ and just start typing above the photo HTML (the modes are little tabby things on the r/h side of the box). I love the birds this time of year!! ~L.
Thanks, I will try that next time! This is my favorite time too, we are just surrounded by birds, it's great! Oh and our mornings are just full of birds singing!
3 comments:
Your pics are so gorgeous!
Go into settings on Hello..one of the option is where you place your text...or when you post a photo on your blog, go in to edit it and switch the mode from ~compose~ to ~Html~ and just start typing above the photo HTML (the modes are little tabby things on the r/h side of the box). I love the birds this time of year!!
~L.
Thanks, I will try that next time! This is my favorite time too, we are just surrounded by birds, it's great! Oh and our mornings are just full of birds singing!
Post a Comment