When I tried to adopt a useless blob, it moved my side panel to the bottom which I didn't like. What's up with that? I love your hot tub and will be at your house in 22 hours!
I went to your page and I wanted to tell you that you have such a wonderful talent. So many lovely photos. We are were going to have a pool put in next year but decided we would get much more use out of a hot tub. YOurs looks great.
I love this site and love blogging here late at night when everyone else is sound asleep and I am tired with my quilting or whatever else I am working on. Your page is great.
Wow, thanks everyone! *Laura-no Brock in tub! Plus he thinks that's a BATH and he won't go for that either! *Greekchickie-the views are about the same all around...it's pretty awesome. *Stacy-we are very lucky and thankful! *Nicolette & Ellen-love the blob!! Too cute isn't he? Not sure why he messed up your screen though Ellen! *Dee-thanks so much for your compliments, especially at Wildvizionz!
8 comments:
I'd gladly give up part of my back porch to have a hot tub and that view (without the snow, of course!)
You are SOOOO lucky! :)
Does Brock get into the hot tub??
~L.
hahaha... Laura!
Yup. We're packing up & on our way as we speak. All of us. Make room. With that kind of view? Come ON!
M~
I am so jealous right now. House in the country...takes pretty good pictures -grin- has a huge hottub...
I have to go adopt a useless blob now. Although as a married woman, this could be on the redundant side. (Just kidding)
When I tried to adopt a useless blob, it moved my side panel to the bottom which I didn't like. What's up with that? I love your hot tub and will be at your house in 22 hours!
Oh wow! What an idyllic setting. Hot tub amongst the beautiful greenery. How nice!
I went to your page and I wanted to tell you that you have such a wonderful talent. So many lovely photos. We are were going to have a pool put in next year but decided we would get much more use out of a hot tub. YOurs looks great.
I love this site and love blogging here late at night when everyone else is sound asleep and I am tired with my quilting or whatever else I am working on. Your page is great.
Wow, thanks everyone!
*Laura-no Brock in tub! Plus he thinks that's a BATH and he won't go for that either!
*Greekchickie-the views are about the same all around...it's pretty awesome.
*Stacy-we are very lucky and thankful!
*Nicolette & Ellen-love the blob!! Too cute isn't he? Not sure why he messed up your screen though Ellen!
*Dee-thanks so much for your compliments, especially at Wildvizionz!
Post a Comment