Ok, I stole this too, but I've actually gotten these in my email about 20 times...so why not post it here? I should be doing dishes right now.
I've converged several together.
1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be? An island
2. What are your favorite articles of clothing? Sweats & Jeans
3. The last CD's you bought? Jill Scott, Ray Charles
4. What time do you wake up in the morning? This sounds familiar...6:30ish
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Kitchenaid Mixer, Microwave
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Banjo
7. What's your favorite color? Black
8. Which vehicle do you prefer, sports car, motorcycle, or SUV? SUV
9. Do you believe in the afterlife? Definitely.
10. Favorite children's book? The Lion, The Witch & the Wardrobe
11. What is your favorite season? Winter
12. If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoo's
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Invisible
14. Can you juggle? No
15. Someone from your past that you wish you could go back and talk with? Wendy
16. What is under your bed? Hmm...cats, cat toys
17. What is your favorite day? Any day is good
18. Sushi or hamburger? Hamburger.
19. Of the people who normally read your blog, who is most likely to respond first? Wow, maybe Laura? Or Marianna??
20. On which blog did you find this? Narcissist
21. What is your favorite flower? Yellow Roses
22. What is your favorite meal? That's a hard one. I love any pasta and garlic bread.
23. Describe your pjs. Flannel pants, t-shirt
24. Favorite Breakfast? French Toast, Chex cereal
25. Do you like your job? I don't work now, but I did LOVE my job as an emergency techinician at an animal hospital.
26. What is your dream job? Wildlife Veterinarian.
27. What age do you plan to retire? I'm already retired.....yes, I'm extremely lucky.
28. Where did you meet your spouse or significant other? Work! I was his surgery techinician
29. Something you would like to do that you have never done before. Sky Dive
30. Favorite Holiday? Halloween (that's our anniversary too!)
31. Favorite Movies? Jaws....yes I'm a little odd. Fargo, While you were sleeping,Dream for an Insomniac, O Brother where art thou
32. Favorite TV shows? Too many....Reba, Two 1/2 Men, Scrubs, Southpark, ER, Will & Grace, The L Word, Huff, Six Feet Under and Sex and the City, Good Eats.
33. What's the last thing you ate? I sampled the cookies I just made.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably an autumn color.
35. Do you wish on stars? Yes!
36. How old are you today? 36 (ooh, weird, this was question 36 too!)
37. Favorite drink? Diet vanilla coke/ Heinekin (not together)
38. Favorite sport? Hockey-live
39. Hair color? Red
40. What do you do to vent anger? Clean house.
41. Favorite toy as a child? Barbies, Big Wheel, Cabbage Patch
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both!!
43. Favorite smells? Anything baking....cakes, bread.
44. What inspires you? Generosity, consideration, Humility
45. What frightens you? Greed, Hate, War, Selfishness, Disrespect, Violence.
46. Favorite sounds? Cats purring, babies laughing
47. Least favorite sound? Alarms.
48. Favorite snack? Cheetos
49. Favorite ice cream? Mint choc chip or Coffee
50. Favorite place to max out your credit card? The Gap, Target, Jcrew,Pier One, Pottery Barn
51. Last book you read? Blood Brother
52. Favorite gadgets? Camera, Ipod
53. Favorite subject in school? Art
54. Last movie you saw? Napolean Dynamite
55. Number of keys on your key ring? 2 car keys.
56. Favorite quote or motto? Life's short, eat dessert first.
57. Favorite cartoon character? Calvin & Hobbes, Peanuts
58. What are you thinking right this second? I'm tired of filling this out now.
59. How many states have you lived in? Four-- TX, UT, MI, MT
60. Hobby? Photography
1 comment:
Copied and pasted. To be completed this afternoon...
~L.
Post a Comment