Thursday, April 21

Brain Freeze

Well I've been trying to do some things to my blog template (aaaccckkk) with Laura's
help (Bless Her) and it's just freezing my brain! All of these ">" and these "!--> "and a

bunch of "" are insane!! I guess I wasn't meant to be a computer programmer.

What irritates me is that I'm a pretty smart gal, I can catch on pretty quickly...it bugs
me more that I'm NOT getting it. When I arrived in cyberworld, it was just me, my
computer and a "Microsoft for Dummies" book and I figured out everything on my own.
I'm the one in this relationship that figures out all the problems with the manuals and
help sections, FAQ,etc. So it really fries me when I can't figure out something so simple!!

Anyway, maybe just a little more caffeine and I'll be fine. :o)

Oh, I read a quote on Gypsy's blog today that I really liked:

"Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we think, say, want and do."
- Emmanuel Swedenborg

The wood ducks are still in the pond (yeah!) so I might sneak out later and try to get better photo's of them. I'll also try to get that shot of the hummingbird too! It was supposed to be warmer today, but some cloud cover is blanketing us, so I guess it will be another chilly day. Ok back to that friggin template!!

I was actually considering looking into putting a different background on my this thing, but no way man.




5 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean...I very seldom mess with my template...I'm afraid stuff will start disappearing and I'll never find it again...;)

Marianna said...

Ok, why are we all having dreams about each other all of a sudden?! I had a dream about Laura this morning as I was waking up for work. Y'all just get outa my head already. lol..

Leesa, if I come across it, I'll find a nifty website that I used when I took my Introduction to the Internet class last year. We got to build our own website & it was pretty neat... now, I just gotta dig for it... hmmmm! lol It had all kinds of templates & easy plug in html codes & such. But I'm like stacy. I'm too freaked to lose any of my info!

Heather said...

I had my boyfriend redo my site a few months ago. When I tried, I lost everything. I feel the same way as you - I can usually catch on pretty quick to something new but all the stupid little "<>"'s and stuff drive me nuts!!

Laura said...

K, it's done. And you had it right where it should have been. I bet you were right about part of the code getting cut off in the email, but either way, it's workin' now! Woo hoo!
~L.

Leesa said...

Thanks M! I would love to see that site!
Heather & Stacy I know what you mean, I'm always afraid I will mess it up and not know how to fix it! Luckily that didn't happen!
Thanks Stephanie you say such nice things *blush-blush*!
And Laura---you're my new best friend! Thanks for fixing all of that for me!!