What a neat photo! Okay, so I have to ask, which lens did you use for this? I can imagine you had to be quite a distance away to be able to take the picture without scaring away the swallow, correct? Sorry, this is all part of my quest for photo knowledge... or rather, wishful thinking shopping list :)
I used the Tamron 200-500 from my deck. The tree really wasn't that far from my house, the swallows just aren't very timid. They practically dive bomb the cats!!
Great pics girly girl!! I love the birds and we have mockingbirds/catbirds that dive bomb our cat and I have to say it's quite a show. They just harass the hell out of the cat until she goes back inside. ~L.
4 comments:
What a neat photo! Okay, so I have to ask, which lens did you use for this? I can imagine you had to be quite a distance away to be able to take the picture without scaring away the swallow, correct? Sorry, this is all part of my quest for photo knowledge... or rather, wishful thinking shopping list :)
I used the Tamron 200-500 from my deck. The tree really wasn't that far from my house, the swallows just aren't very timid. They practically dive bomb the cats!!
Great pics girly girl!! I love the birds and we have mockingbirds/catbirds that dive bomb our cat and I have to say it's quite a show. They just harass the hell out of the cat until she goes back inside.
~L.
I guess it's finally revenge for the birds!! I've actually seen some birds that touch the cats on the tail or top of the head!!
Post a Comment