Friday, April 1

Procrastination

As I'm sitting here on the computer, reading blogs and avoiding doing anything constructive, I came across this:


P is for Procrastination

I stole this from White Noise, who stole this from Narcissistic.

Accent - Southern, I do declare
Bra size - Hmmm..do I want this on my blog??
Chore I hate - Washing Dishes definitely (no dishwasher)
Dad's name - James
Essential make-up - A little powda...a little colah (bronzer)
Favorite perfume - Clinique-Happy
Gold or Silver - Silver
Hometown - Dallas, TX
Interesting fact - The same doctor delivered me and my mom...is that interesting?
Job title - Zoo Keeper
Kids - None
Living arrangements - Me, G, Brock, Taylor and 10 cats, mountain home, 17 acres.
Mom's Birthplace - Richardson, TX
Number of apples eaten in last week - None
Overnight hospital stays - None
Phobia - Fire
Question you ask yourself a lot - Where's the phone?
Religious affiliation - Not one really, lived with a Mormon family for awhile.
Siblings - Three sisters, 2 brothers
Time I wake up - first time-6:30, second-7:30ish
Unnatural hair color - It's all natural, even the gray
Vegetable I refuse to eat - Lima beans
Worst habit - procrastination (the reason I stole this!)
X-rays - Hmmm, mostly dental
Yummy food I make - Cheesecake
Zodiac sign - Leo

3 comments:

Marianna said...

haha... funny gal!

BTW, I was able to get some pics of the album I was telling you about that I made. It's padded on the outside (it has a layer of that stuffing material). Have you thought any more of what you want to do for the cards & pictures you have?

Laura said...

Ha! This is a cool idea. And now I know that what I have always suspected is true..you are nuts like the rest of us. Hee hee!
~L.

Leesa said...

I haven't decided what to do yet, I'm just compiling everything for now. I"m having a hard time finding a shadow box frame online.
And YES Laura, I'm on the nutty side too!!