Wanna know what's funny? I actually looked at the pic for a full 10 seconds before I read what you wrote under it. And I just kinda smiled at him. He sure is a beautiful birdie. The colors on him are spectacular. The shades of green are gorgeous. And then I read what you wrote... thank you Leesa. You really made my evening so much more peaceful. And I really needed that... seriously.
I'm sooooo glad it made you smile, that was the goal!! You sound better tonight. I definitely know what you're going through on "trust" issues...that's when you learn to be happy with yourself and love yourself........then the rest doesn't matter. People who work to make YOU miserable, are themselves unhappy, and if you let them make you unhappy, then they've succeeded in sharing their unhappiness. Don't let them succeed.
2 comments:
Wanna know what's funny? I actually looked at the pic for a full 10 seconds before I read what you wrote under it. And I just kinda smiled at him. He sure is a beautiful birdie. The colors on him are spectacular. The shades of green are gorgeous. And then I read what you wrote... thank you Leesa. You really made my evening so much more peaceful. And I really needed that... seriously.
M~
I'm sooooo glad it made you smile, that was the goal!!
You sound better tonight.
I definitely know what you're going through on "trust" issues...that's when you learn to be happy with yourself and love yourself........then the rest doesn't matter. People who work to make YOU miserable, are themselves unhappy, and if you let them make you unhappy, then they've succeeded in sharing their unhappiness. Don't let them succeed.
Post a Comment