i love your pictures! there's a woodpecker that comes early every morning and pecks the wooden pole(post?) beside my apartment building. it's exciting to see a woodpecker in a fairly urban area....but i want my sleep! (thanks for dropping by, btw. :))
Thanks Curly and Tad! I was amazed the first time I saw one here! I'm from Texas, never saw anything like I do here!! We also have grey ones, will have to catch one one day!
These are awesome photos! You're going to get me in trouble because one of these days I'm just going to go out and buy me that camera, regardless what the hubby says. :)
And I swear, I felt like I had logged onto National Geographic. These are definitely things I don't see around here, out in the urban sprawl.
5 comments:
i love your pictures!
there's a woodpecker that comes early every morning and pecks the wooden pole(post?) beside my apartment building. it's exciting to see a woodpecker in a fairly urban area....but i want my sleep! (thanks for dropping by, btw. :))
Thanks Coco! We have ALOT of woodpeckers around here, luckily they don't get too close to the house, and you rarely can hear them from inside!
Way cool. I can't remember the last time I saw one. I think it was when we had a cottage years and years ago.
Thanks Curly and Tad! I was amazed the first time I saw one here! I'm from Texas, never saw anything like I do here!! We also have grey ones, will have to catch one one day!
These are awesome photos! You're going to get me in trouble because one of these days I'm just going to go out and buy me that camera, regardless what the hubby says. :)
And I swear, I felt like I had logged onto National Geographic. These are definitely things I don't see around here, out in the urban sprawl.
Post a Comment