Sunday, April 24

Leesa's Studio

I was watching
Inside The Actors Studio last night and at the end of his interviews he asks his guests these questions. I thought I would do this and then pass it on to my friends:

*What is your favorite word? Thanks

*What's your least favorite word? Hate

*What turns you on? G rated?? Good food. Homemade bread.

*What turns you off? Learned hate. Greed. Selfishness.

* What sound do you love? Cats purring, babies laughing

*What sound do you hate? Alarms. Any kind.

*What's your favorite curse word? Hmm...I'd have to say F**ker.

* What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Wildlife Veterinarian

*What profession would you NOT want to attempt? Anything with criminals.

*If heaven exists, what would you like GOD to say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
You did good.

So, how would you answer these questions??




3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey this is cool. I like your answers.
Hey I tried to copy and paste it on mine but the right click is not allowed. Can you tell me how you did that? I would like to do that as well.

Leesa said...

Well I had to have someone do it for me.....I do have an HTML link, but couldn't get it to work for me. If you like I will send you the link, maybe you know more about this than I do!!

Tammy said...

Thanks Leesa, I ended up reading up on it last night and figured it out.