Tuesday, April 19

Way Too Early

Wow. It's 5:30am. About two hours early for me. The hub left an hour ago for the
airport. Our airport is 2.5 hours away, so an early morning flight really is an EARLY
flight!! I'm catching up on all my blogging since I can't sleep now!
It's 30 degrees outside this morning, damn chilly!
I added a few more photo's to the Jones Soda Gallery! I actually
found Jones Soda at WallyWorld! I had never even heard of it!
I was really excited then that there was a possibility that I could have
a photo on a bottle of soda here in town!! (or thereabouts)
I thought I'd give Brock a claim to fame since Taylor is already there. Most of my
friends have now seen Taylor in the magazine, and want autographed photos,
her signature, not mine!! Go figure! Where's that inkpad?
Think she'll hold still?

I took more photo's yesterday of some ducks and elk..will get them on here later.
OH, and I will take house photos, but of course I have to CLEAN it first!! I can't
let ya'll see how messy I am!!

Ok I'm outta here for now.......Ya'll have a great day! I bet it will be
warmer then mine! TTFN

3 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

30 degrees??? Brrrrr!

The Anti-Wife said...

Morning, Leesa! I just wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for your support. It truly means a lot. Plus, I have been perusing your website, and all I can say is WOW! Girl, you have some serious talent. As a graphic designer, I have a deep appreciation for beautiful photography. What I love so much about the pictures is your style is so free; there's nothing pretentious about the shots. They are emotional! And the daisy picture...I'm still thinking it's one of the most simply artistic shots I've seen! Oh, and my email is binobam@gmail.com.

You're a sweetheart, Leesa.

Leesa said...

Thanks you so much! I'm lovin' it!