Thursday, April 21

Something I Bet You Didn't Know

Look what I read today over at Shoegal's

Did you know that there are exactly 216 noodles in every can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup? If there is one more or one less it is automatically kicked off the assembly line.Also, the soup isn't cooked until it is sealed in the can.


Betcha didn't know that one!! I didn't!



6 comments:

Marianna said...

Oy! No, I sure didn't know that either! Useless trivia that we can ALL use on Jeopardy one day for sure!

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I love Campbells chicken noodle soup.

Of course you know now I'm going to have to count those dang noodles as I eat them, right??? ;)

World Traveler of Airports said...

Hey, I am here to help and assist in passing on useless info!

Thanks for visting my blog and passing on the uselessness!

World Traveler of Airports said...

Hey, I am here to help and assist in passing on useless info!

Thanks for visting my blog and passing on the uselessness!

Marianna said...

Hey... I had a q. What happens when you have the family size?! Do they increase the # of noodles?! I may have to go buy a can of regular & a can of family size & start counting, you realize. I'm OCD that way.

M~

Leesa said...

Good question, M! You might have to ask Shoegirl that one!
You and Stacy are both going to be counting noodles! Let me know how it goes!