Tuesday, April 26


Run, Brock, Run!! Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Marianna said...

Wow... I totally love all your new posts.

I gotta say this. One of my favorite smells is smelling green onions & tomatoes growing in a garden. There's no better smell!

Your horses are gorgeous & that view from your backyard & breathtaking. Sure makes us city-fied folks wanna head for that beautiful place where you're at!

Good luck working on your list. It is a LOT harder than we thought, isn't it?!

M~

Redhead Editor said...

There is no happier "little boy" in all the world.

Leesa said...

He is a happy dog, and loves to swim!! The geese don't even mind him getting in the pond!!
Yes, M~ that list was hard!! I kept a notepad around and whenever I thought of something I just wrote it down. What a project!!

manababies said...

He looks SO huggable!!! I'd just love to squeeze him!

You live in an absolutely gorgeous place, surrounded by animals and nature. Aaaah, I'd give up my Starbuck's drive thru to be around all that!

Leesa said...

I really miss Starbucks!! We have one about an hour away...not quite the "run" for coffee!!

Katya Coldheart said...

he is such a gorgeous dog, reminds of my grandads dog Timmy who I adored...

:0) great blog