Thursday, March 31

Like sands in the hourglass......

Not much exciting here today. Still have sick cats, Grizzly is the worst. I'm trying to catch him and put him in the bathroom with a humidifier. I think someone leaked that to him, because I haven't been able to catch him since I came up with this idea.
Terri Schaivo died today, may she finally rest in peace. Of course now the family and husband are fighting over her body. Sheesh........move on already.
I opened the woodstove today to stock it some and it was more smokey than usual, it set off the smoke alarms...what a mess!! Have you ever seen cats walk up walls? That was 20 minutes ago and the cats are still stressed out!
G comes home tomorrow, which means life will return to normal. At least for the 4 days he's home.
I think I will make cookies today. Alton "Good Eats" has an awesome recipe that is a favorite around here! He uses cake flour and they are so sweet and chewy! I used the chocolate and peanut butter chips. Mmmmm, I can already taste them! Later!!!
***hey, where's that ARTFUL BLOGGER today?***

5 comments:

Laura said...

Ha! Your post about the cats gave me a funny idea for a painting. So guess what??? It's my next topic! I might even do an ACEO card of it. So thats for that, sistah! It's been a crazy day and I still have a mountain of laundry to do. No rest for the weary, huh?
~L.

manababies said...

Oh my... cookies! Now I'm fixated.... :)

Leesa said...

Hey guys, cookies are mixing right now, and I'd love to see your ACEO cats!!

Tammy said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I couldn't help but hear someone say Cookies? Do you think you could post that recipe? I just love "Good Eats". We watch it at night. Nice blog.

Leesa said...

Hi Curly! I will absolutely share those cookies! I'll post the recipe tomorrow for you!