Tuesday, February 20

Hoodlums




Our mailboxes were beaten again.

I shouldn't complain too much since I think that's really the worst crime in this town I've seen.
No, this is not my mailbox in the photo. I could take a photo of mine, but then I'd have to take my camera out in the icy rain, and umm.... NO.

I know there are worse things then replacing your mailbox every few months. And if this is really exciting to the kids here (umm.. ok) then no biggie I guess.
But...
I'm really getting tired of picking up wet mail.
It blurs my letters and my magazines.
Wet PEOPLE magazine???

The horror.

10 comments:

Nature Girl said...

*snicker snicker snort snort*
you said wet People....


Oh my...someone take the greek moonshine away from Stace...

Im A Foto Nut said...

My Grandmother used to have this problem until one of her neighbors filled up a new mailbox with concrete. Boy, I would have loved to see it when they hit that box. I'll bet that guys hands are still shaking. pieces of the wooden bat were found next to the box. That's how we know it was hit again. Got what he had coming to him! :o)

Leesa said...

Foto Nut.. I wanted to do that.. at least fill it with bricks or something. One neighbor wanted to put an explosive in them. But someone told us we could actually be sued if the kid was hurt. Heh

Stacie..put down the greekchickie moonshine. Step.Away.

kathi said...

Growing up in the country, we and a lot of people on the road we lived on (city=street, country=road)had this problem. Cowards, easier to get away with outta sight. Sorry, it's a pain in the butt.

Marianna said...

ROFL Stacie!!! OMG that's too funny!!!

Yeah, I was looking at the pic, trying to find the ice/snow mess you were describing earlier. LOL I kinda like the concrete idea, personally. hehe

M~

Robin Alexa said...

Speaking of mail, have you still not received that book I sent?

Leesa said...

Binsk!! I did get it! I emailed you, did you not get it?
Thanks so much though :)

Unknown said...

Oh No, the county highway plow took the neighbors mailbox right off the post yesterday. Post is fine but the box is just sitting there now. They are in florida for another month.

~grey said...

Well I hope that the punks don't get bored with doing this... because then they turn to something else... like stealing plastic snowmen! LOL

I giggled at Wet People too... wooohooo your own personal wet t-shirt contest...

Michael said...

They probably do a driveby with a baseball bat. A steel post and they will feel it too.

It is too bad they have nothing better to do.

Take Care
Michael