Monday, February 26

This n' That



I had TV issues last night. Today it's internet issues.
It's been snowing, but nothing that should cause problems. Sigh.

I really didn't describe the Battle in the previous post very well. It's not so much a contest as it is a way to just see new blogs, venture out a bit, introduce your favorite blogs to other people. Kind of a neat idea I think :)
I guess then, the most popular will be highlighted at the end.

Not a whole lot exciting to share from this part of the world.
It's snowing.. still.
The deer are still sleeping in the barn. I don't know if any of you have seen this before, but they make little nests. They dig in the hay and make a nest and lie in the middle. Hmm...I should take a photo, eh?
The birds are all over, especially woodpeckers. I've been taking photos, but it seems they all start to look alike after awhile. The photos, I mean.

I had another photo chosen to be on a greeting card :) I don't have all the details just yet, but it will be a Christmas card for the upcoming season. Yay me :)

Oh..P.S. it's this photo

9 comments:

~grey said...

YaY! You....

Hey I am first today! woohoo

That is one of my favourite photos too!

A pic of the deers nesting would be cool too!

still snowing here too...

Shephard said...

Leesa! I love this photo. It belongs on a card! Congrats!
~S

Angela said...

Beautiful photo for a Christmas card Congrats!!!:-).

Marianna said...

This is definitely one of my fave photos you've done! Congrats for your new venture!

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I want to see the little deer nest! :)

And that's a wonderful picture...so wintry clean looking! :)

Osbasso said...

I hope you're getting paid for these! Just be sure I'm on your list again next year to get one!

Michael said...

Congrats, that's a beautiful photo... I definately buy those Christmas cards!

Unknown said...

I wanted to try and do a photo like that but we never got snow when I had the ornaments out lol. Pretty picture though

Anonymous said...

the photo of the bird is so adorable!!
I couldn't stop myself from right-clicking and choosing save picture as (hope you don't mind)

great job!