Tuesday, February 6

His Soul












The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with composure
one heavy mischance after another, not because he does not feel them,
but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
- Aristotle

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

And you do have a beautiful soul. Still thinking good thoughts your way...

Marianna said...

I echo Os...

M~

Leesa said...

This isn't about me ;)

Robin Alexa said...

I sent your package today. Let me know that you get it okay? It also talks about horses...so it's right up your alley.

Laurie and Chris said...

I love this photo!!

Moosekahl said...

Beautiful words to honor the one gone. Prayers!

LarryLilly said...

Emotions and feelings are relative, the ability to know the good side is only as deep as the knowledge you feel from the bad. The passing of someone deepens your appreciation for that which is life. May the reception your heart goes thru in expanding your love as it acknowledges Brocks passing be quiet and full of inward growth. But remember, memories are what we keep undisturbed of all things, and he will be remembered always.