~ d ~ K is going to love that picture. She is obsessed with cats. I hope all is going well. If ginger (my red dog) passed I would be devastated.
Oh yeah, I see it coming!M~
Did the fur fly?
I just saw that Brock passed... I'm so sorry. I bet that was hard to handle. My prayers are with you...
lol that's so cute one seems to be saying "bring it on"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
~ d ~
K is going to love that picture. She is obsessed with cats.
I hope all is going well. If ginger (my red dog) passed I would be devastated.
Oh yeah, I see it coming!
M~
Did the fur fly?
I just saw that Brock passed... I'm so sorry. I bet that was hard to handle. My prayers are with you...
lol that's so cute one seems to be saying "bring it on"
Post a Comment