I think I might have just cremed myself...you know how I feel about Cadbury Creme Eggs.
That poor, poor egg... smashed, creme oozing out onto the ground. What did it ever do to deserve this...;-)
Seems to be alot of that going on these days...
Laughs at all your Male comments...P3 is too funny!I think I must be odd... as I don't like these at all... too sweet!
OMG!!! P3!!!! That's horrible!!! LOLM~
mmmmm yummy!!!
Rofl @ P3. I instantly thought of him when I saw this...this is about the time of year I "met" him. I LOVE Cadburys..Uh..I mean I hate Cadburys..I hate CadburysI hate cadburys...:)Stacie
I prefer the caramel version :) Can't quite figure out what the middle in the original is and I can't bring myself to eat it. Now if they made a dark chocolate egg with caramel...I would stock pile for the whole year!
Caramel for me too, please! :)CRAP! I think I just gained two pounds LOOKING at that Cadburry egg.*sigh*
There's a caramel version???? *makes mental note*
Actually, these are too sweet for me. It's still sitting on the counter where I left it after I photographed it :)I haven't tried the caramel ones though..hmmmm.
Oh my Yum!!!
Yeah, it is time, isn't it. I looked for Russell Stover truffle eggs today at the store. No luck. But I'm not giving up!~S
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I think I might have just cremed myself...
you know how I feel about Cadbury Creme Eggs.
That poor, poor egg... smashed, creme oozing out onto the ground. What did it ever do to deserve this...
;-)
Seems to be alot of that going on these days...
Laughs at all your Male comments...
P3 is too funny!
I think I must be odd... as I don't like these at all... too sweet!
OMG!!! P3!!!! That's horrible!!! LOL
M~
mmmmm yummy!!!
Rofl @ P3. I instantly thought of him when I saw this...this is about the time of year I "met" him.
I LOVE Cadburys..
Uh..I mean I hate Cadburys..
I hate Cadburys
I hate cadburys...
:)
Stacie
I prefer the caramel version :) Can't quite figure out what the middle in the original is and I can't bring myself to eat it. Now if they made a dark chocolate egg with caramel...I would stock pile for the whole year!
Caramel for me too, please! :)
CRAP! I think I just gained two pounds LOOKING at that Cadburry egg.
*sigh*
There's a caramel version???? *makes mental note*
Actually, these are too sweet for me. It's still sitting on the counter where I left it after I photographed it :)
I haven't tried the caramel ones though..hmmmm.
Oh my Yum!!!
Yeah, it is time, isn't it. I looked for Russell Stover truffle eggs today at the store. No luck. But I'm not giving up!
~S
Post a Comment