Aren't they cute!!
I love chickadees and nuthatches. They're so friendly. They'll come right up next to you. I've had a chickadee land on my shoulder while I was sitting on a bench reading.
Sweethearts! We get the black ones, but I've never seen the Chesnut variety.
It's wild to think they'll stay perched on those cold, frozen trees. M~
Beautiful shotsTake CareMichael
that first one is just sooo cute!excellent shots!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aren't they cute!!
I love chickadees and nuthatches. They're so friendly. They'll come right up next to you. I've had a chickadee land on my shoulder while I was sitting on a bench reading.
Sweethearts! We get the black ones, but I've never seen the Chesnut variety.
It's wild to think they'll stay perched on those cold, frozen trees.
M~
Beautiful shots
Take Care
Michael
that first one is just sooo cute!
excellent shots!
Post a Comment