Awww, he's so cute!I wanted to ask...have you seen the deer with the broken leg? I know he disappeared there for a while....
No, I haven't seen him in quite awhile. I'm afraid to think about it with the mountain lions we've had around lately :(
*Sigh* Deer, bear, mountain lions... trade you for a snow crocus.
I love this pic.M~
Love these two pics. Excellent pictures, which camera did you use for them?
Thanks, Kathi.I used the Canon 5D for these :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awww, he's so cute!
I wanted to ask...have you seen the deer with the broken leg? I know he disappeared there for a while....
No, I haven't seen him in quite awhile. I'm afraid to think about it with the mountain lions we've had around lately :(
*Sigh* Deer, bear, mountain lions... trade you for a snow crocus.
I love this pic.
M~
Love these two pics. Excellent pictures, which camera did you use for them?
Thanks, Kathi.
I used the Canon 5D for these :)
Post a Comment